TeachSA Terms and Conditions
1. By using teachsa.co.za, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
2. These terms and conditions are valid, binding and enforceable against all persons that access and/or utilize any of the marketing material provided.
3. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be struck out from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
4. This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the Parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
5. For the purposes of this Agreement, “We”, “our”, “us” and “Site” refer to the teachsa.co.za website. “You”, “your” and “clients” refers to the other party to the contract formed by the acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions.
6. We reserve the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice.
Any new features or products that we add to the teachsa.co.za platform shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
7. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. If you do not agree with the changes you can cancel your account with us without further obligation, except for the amount due for the balance of the billing period in which you cancel your account.
8. To register and use our website, you must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information reasonably required in order to complete the signup process;
i. be 18 years of age or older;
ii. be the legal account holder of the preferred method of payment.
9. You are always responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation; and for all content accessed and activity that occurs under your account.
10. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify, temporarily or permanently, our website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Membership fees to the site, as are displayed at this site or otherwise notified to you from time to time are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to this site itself. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the site.
11. A valid credit card is required for registering on the site and using all its services.
12. There will be no refunds or pro rata credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
13. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. A text, phone or email request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation without completing the Cancellation Request form. Your account will continue until such time as your account is cancelled or terminated in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
14. We may terminate your account at any time upon notice should you violate these Terms of Service or otherwise fail to comply with your obligations hereunder. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any teachsa.co.za staff, partners, sponsors and associates will result in immediate account termination.
15. By subscribing to the Service, you agree to be bound by our Fair Usage Policy.
16. The Service is provided on an individual user basis. This means that all Content provided is only licensed for the exclusive and private use of the user named in the sign-up process. You are prohibited from copying, distributing or adapting the content on this Site in any way to any third parties.
17. You will not at any time copy, licence, distribute, sell or otherwise market the Site, or any part thereof, or authorise any third party to do any of the following;
a. download or extract the content on this site through any means, including the use of third-party application or granting access to these applications;
b. record the content on this Site though any means, such as the use of a camera or with screen- sharing or screen-grabbing software;
c. remove any branding, copyright notices or credits from the Site;
d. use the Site, or any part thereof, for any purpose or do any act which would or might infringe the Site, its staff, partners and parent company;
e. modify another website or service to falsely imply that it is
f. associated in any way with the Site.
18. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site and its service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
19. We do not warrant that
a. the Site and its service and content will meet your specific requirements,
b. the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
c. the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable,
d. the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations, and
e. any errors in the Site and its content will be corrected.
20. You expressly acknowledge and agree that We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
a. the use or the inability to use the Site;
b. the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received, or transactions entered into through or from the Site;
c. unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
d. statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
e. or any other matter relating to the Site, its content and/or service.
21. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders/members. Support is only available via email.
22. You understand that We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Site.
23. Accordingly, you understand that the technical processing and transmission from or to the Site, including your content, involve
a. transmissions over various networks; and
b. changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
25. The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between you and site and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Site (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).